Hallo Scott,

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:44:21 -0500GMT (16-10-02, 7:44 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

SM> Is there an easy way to get the archives off of the old server
SM> without wading through hundreds of web pages? Maybe if someone has
SM> them in a message base, they could be attached and emailed?

Are you sure that's something you'd like? I've got only the last 14
months archived. (Didn't believe in archiving before that, all my
archives start that month.) But they amount to almost 100 MB.
As the archive goes back to way before that, I'm not sure whether
you'd like that much data to search.

--
Groetjes, Roelof