On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 05:35, Richard Wakeford wrote:

> Well, I can't for the life of me see where I am going wrong. I've
> tried with and without quotes and everything.

Post your entire filter here. Mark the filter and hit ctrl-c, then paste
it into a message to TBUDL.

> Whilst I'm on the subject of getting rid of unwanted messages (I'm
> sure I'll eventually get it right!) is there a way of removing
> orphaned messages after the first message in a thread has been
> deleted?

Not without manually including the message ID of the root message in
your removal filter.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc