Hello Marcus,

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 at 10:22:04[GMT +0200](which was 09:22 where I
live) you wrote:

MO> I repeat what I've already said; post the filter here and let us
MO> evaluate it.

I should have done what you said the first time and saved a lot of
trouble. I have continually checked all the settings in the filter and
thought I had them set up correctly but, when I pasted it into a
message ready to send to you, I found that I had "screensaver" set as
active. I really thought I'd checked it as inactive so I feel
suitably humbled. The only excuse I can make is that I've found, when
making settings, if you don't take the focus off the input box and then
scroll with the mouse wheel to move down in the main window, you can
inadvertently change the setting. I normally notice but didn't this
time.

Again humble apologies and I'll triple check everything next time.

Richard

Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2