Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 6:32:36 AM,William wrote:

WM> Is anyone going to mention 'a bridge over TBUDLed water'? I hope not.

If you're really unlucky William I'll sing it for you! ;-)

OK another question please... in v.1.61 there's an item listed in the
'Tools' menu as Smart Bat. I clicked it and it opened a nice window
but I have no idea what to do with it.  A search of the 'Help' files
didn't produce any mention of it.  Can someone please explain what it
does and how I'd use it?  Thanks :-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne