Hello Mary,

On Friday, October 18 2002 at 06:21 PM PDT, you wrote:

> Would you prefer that I just unsubscribe, having caused you so much
> trouble?

Heavens no Mary... I know that was not Marck's intention at all. What you
should do is design a Reply Template and use it in your Address Book. By
that I mean once completed to your liking, use that Template in your
Address Book under each Mailing List entry. Here is an example:

On %ODATE, at %OTIMELONG, %AbofromFirstName wrote:

%WRAPPED="%QUOTES"
%CURSOR
%PUT="C:\My Documents\My Signatures\Personal Signature.txt"

%SINGLERE

If you are a "mouse" person as I am, simply set your wheel mouse button
for F4, so that all you have to do is highlight the portion of a message
you wish to comment on, then hit the wheel mouse button: Voila! Your Reply
is all set for you to start typing, and no more worries about top posting.

--
Nick Andriash
Creston, B.C. Canada