Hello Peter!

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 12:07:03 AM you wrote:

> Yeah, I have the same mini-gripe. But I usually run TB minimized and
> try to ignore the flying beastie.

When you filter the messages set a colour group for them and set them
immediately read through the filter. Since your messages are now
marked read, the bat stops flapping.

When you go to the folder you've filtered to, the colour tells you
which messages are new. After having them read (individually or at
all) set the colour back to None.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:Dierk.Haasis@;Write4U.de?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.62/Beta6 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

One man is as good as another - until he has written a book. (Benjamin
Jowett)