On Friday, October 25, 2002, 5:38 AM, you wrote:

MO>> Set up two accounts and make appropriate settings under "Account
MO>> | Properties | Network". If you want you can also password
MO>> protect both accounts. If you're paranoid you can set each
MO>> accounts priviligies under "Options | Network and
MO>> administration...".

so, if I click on Account specific settings for all my accounts ( WinXP
home) and my wife logs into XP and runs TB she will have a new blank
setup? She asked about running TB, but I never even thought about 2
users.

MDP> ... then set up a third account called "Admin" which has no
MDP> transport settings nor very much else but does have a password. Log
MDP> into the Admin account and, under Networks and Administration, set
MDP> the other two accounts to be "User" accounts and the Admin account
MDP> to be an "Administrator" account. That is the final piece of the
MDP> puzzle to do exactly what you wanted.

 ok, ADMIN created, and all of my accounts changed from Administrative
to USER. NOW, when my wife creates an account I need to go back into
ADMIN and change whatever she creates to be USER, then we will both have
separate TB profiles? This is also a powerful tool that isn't beginner
level ( maybe) but I wish I would have known about it when I setup TB...
I could have moved my wife onto TB long ago!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600