On Friday, October 25, 2002, 12:37:04 PM, Paul Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

PC> I'm still a little confused about the users and accounts. After I setup
PC> ADMIN, now when I start TB it asks for the user and login. I never set
PC> myself up as a USER and I see no place to do that. I have 6 accounts
PC> that I track mail from. I can get to them ALL right now using the ADMIN
PC> login. If I setup TB for another Windows XP login, will they also be
PC> able to access my login accounts? I'd rather sort all this out before I
PC> add the next user....

The TB user account has nothing to do with the XP login (except insofar as the
HKCU registry key will be different for different XP logins and needs to be
addressed; you'll find conflicting info here regarding this issue as recent
threads have shown.)

An Admin account will see all accounts when starting TB. But if other accounts
are password protected, you'll still need the password to "drill down" into
those accounts. The other accounts - when logging in (or when starting TB with
/focusu=accountname or /focusu=accountname;p=accountpassword) ONLY show that
account that was logged into.

You set the account up as Admin or User (the latter with specific permissions)
via Options | Network & Administration | Privileges.

jon

--
 jwayne
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]