.... I think I found a weakness in NOD32 pop3 scanning.

At the moment, I'm running pop3 scanning and AVG with the plug-in.

I thought I'd give this little set-up a test run. So;

1. I sent the test file as a notepad attachment using another of my
e-mail address through e-mailanywhere.com directly to my address. I
saved this sent message.

Not a problem, pop3 and AVG picked up the files.

2. I then went in and forwarded the message using the e-mailanywhere. I
needed to re-attach the file and again sent it to my address.

This time pop3 missed it and AVG with the plug-in caught it! On checking
the log in pop3, it appears it only checked the message text in the
forwarded message and not the attached file aswell!

Why would this happen? Has anyone else experienced this? Have I got
something wrong in the set-up?

Open to suggestions, as very confused!

Cheers,

Chris Weaven
--
E-Mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by NOD32 & AVG.