Hello Gary,

M>> OK, I understand but I can't think of any way of doing it. It's very
M>> similar to what I try to do with my Ignore filter to ignore whole
M>> threads in mailing lists based on message ID of the root message. I
M>> also wish there was a button for that.
>
> Can you do that in TB's filters with a reg ex (regular expression) on the
> headers based on original message ID (or part of it)?

No, I don't think so (or I don't know how). My Ignore filter is
somewhat "experimental". It works fine once it has the MIDs included
in the Alternatives. But that is the main problem, including the MID
in the alternatives. I found no other way than copying to clipboard
and pasting as an Alternative.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61