Mitch,

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, at 13:13:13 [GMT -0700] (which was 1:43 AM where I live) you
wrote:

MW> That's precisely my point - I'm looking for a filter that does what
MW> the <Known> Incoming filter does, but works on domains rather than
MW> whole addresses.

One way to do it is to manually create a 'Known-1' In that filter add the sting
of just the domain name for presence in the sender. Action as you wish and NO
continue with other filters.

It works for me.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:kalady@;vsnl.com

Girls are like Internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken :)

Replied on Saturday, October 26, 2002 using TB Ver 1.61 on Windows 2000