On Saturday, October 26, 2002, 4:13 AM, you wrote:

VN> Thanks! that should fix it. However, I feel that if you
VN> really want the convenience of replying to individual emails, why
VN> subscribe to the digest at all? Viewing it this way just makes you
VN> click a few more times and presents the same effect as not subscribing
VN> to the digest at all.

actually that is exactly why I stopped digest mode long ago. With the
power of TB in reference and viewing by threads, replying to a digest
mode didn't keep the message following the thread or reference. When you
start to USE TB's power in filters, folders, etc it's really hard to go
back to digest mode:)
when I click on a message in the mail ticker, to view all the new
messages, they are nicely split up by  account, folder, groups, and
threads.
If you don't do that yet, try this:
double-click the mail ticker to bring up the Browse messages window.
click the VIEW menu, select view-threads-by and click REFERENCE.
select the VIEW menu again, select COLUMNS and add FOLDERS ( I forget
what the default fields are, but I also like Received date and Created
Date). Then you can look at all the messages in this list ( or any list)
by thread, and they are all nicely grouped together!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600