Friday, October 25, 2002, 1:15:06 PM, Scott wrote in message
mid:37382597093.20021025071506@;local.nu

SM> Yahoo and Topica are good
SM> examples of these; you can read mail online or you can get it via
SM> email or both. This would probably work quite well for everyone, if
SM> you don't mind the ads.

Oh no please! I've tried both these and they are *awful*!  I really
wouldn't want to inflict either on anyone - especially with the ads.
Topica ads are even worse now and one list I'm on has left Topica in
disgust.

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A