Hello Marck,

Sunday, November 3, 2002, 5:16:48 PM, you wrote:

MDP> Here's another tip (and your cut mark works beautifully BTW)...

Thanks.

>> Best regards,
>> Mary                            mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MDP> I recommend that you remove the mailto link for all public postings.
MDP> When postings are archived, your email address becomes exposed on
MDP> web sites, making you easy prey for address harvest robots and
MDP> increasing the amount of spam you get.

Oh, thank you, Marck. I got so involved in being a "programmer" <vbg>
that I didn't even notice that. When I was patiently deleting all that
"trash" manually, I did take it out. I don't need another bout with
the harvesters. Changed my address last June I was getting so much
spam. Knew better. Will go and "sin no more," and hope I don't get
caught with any bad consequences. :)

Cheers from long-winded, inattentive Mary, and

 Mary

The Bat! Email - Unofficial Support Board
http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com