Hello,

Is it possible to word wrap incoming messages that haven't been
wrapped? I have two members of another mailing list who insist on
posting unwrapped messages which means scrolling from here to next
year to the right - a real pain and I can't be bothered to read the
messages it's so annoying.

Yes, I've asked them to wrap but I think they are more than computer
illiterate and I've never ever used Outlook or Outlook Express so
can't help them.

 Richard

Life is a cup to be filled not drained.

The Bat! 1.62/Beta6 with Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0
Service Pack 2 and Opera.