08 November 2002, 02:36, you wrote:

JA> No offence, but don't you think the attitude is a little rude?  I mean
JA> it could have just been a mess up with a folder template... A mistake
JA> that probably everybody makes every now and again (hence Marck's
JA> warnings).

I think Gary's comments are justified. I didn't know this was the
EICAR file because NOD's plugin deletes the attachment and doesn't flag
up which virus was attempting to infest this machine when it dumps the message into
the quarantine folder. It could have been serious.
Perhaps there's a technique here that spammers and virus propagators
could exploit. Worrying.

--
Clive Taylor
Using The Bat! v1.61