Hello Fernando,

FPNC> Hi all

FPNC> I'm going abroad in 4 days, and I'm going to use a laptop from hotel.
FPNC> As Internet is quite expensive there, I'll be as quick as possible. So
FPNC> I want to be able to check and send email.
FPNC> Best regards,
FPNC> Fernando Nájera

Just a suggestion, check out the Popcorn:

http://www.ultrafunk.com/products/popcorn/

<quote>
"Popcorn   is   a   freeware   ultra-lightweight   POP3/SMTP   e-mail  client  for
Windows
95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP  It works as a client/server application, reading mail "directly"
from
POP3  servers.  It  is ideally suited for "on the road" mail access, for scanning,
reading
and sending mail over slow connections"
</quote>

Only  one  *.exe  and  one *.ini file. I use it on the road (musician on the tour &
e-mail
correspondence  = essential) and manage my mail by deleting the unwanted post, keeping
the
rest until I get home again, download everything to my TheBat.

Under a private visit to Germany this summer I've downloaded the Popcorn to my friends
PC,
checked  my  mail,  deleted  a huge amount of usual spam I'm getting, not leaving a
single
trace on the PC I was borrowing, deleted the Popcorn, mission completed.

Good luck :-)

--

Kind regards,
Homesick Mac