Hi The Bat! user,

After reading peoples comments on MailWasher, I decided to give it a go.
I know you can do lots of the stuff using the Mail Dispatcher, but just
wanted to try mailwasher myself and to try it out for a friend with a
Hotmail account. On that note, quick question, I can't remember if TB!
support Hotmail accounts?

The problem is, I can't remember my receive mail password and I can't
copy and paste it from TB! to mailwasher, as TB! doesn't allow the
copying of the password.

Is there anyway I can find out what my password is?

So embarrassing and annoying!!!

Oh yeah, anther quick question, how come the red underline is sometimes
of a different style?

--
Cheers,

Chris

Created Using The Bat! V1.61 and Virus Checked by DrWeb.

Under Windows XP (Service Pack 1) - Build Number 2600 on a Intel P4M,
512MB and trying to string together a sentence.

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I
hate plants." A. Whitney Brown