Hi Daniel

On Saturday, November 23, 2002 12:07 your local time, which was Friday,
November 22, 2002 at 17:07 my local time, Daniel Hirning [DH] wrote;

DH> HA!  how funny - of course something so 'stupid' has never happened
DH> to me ;-)

DH> Give  Snadboy?s  Revelation  a  go,  it can (sometimes) reveal what
DH> is under the * in a text box.

I downloaded Snadboys Revelation and it works a treat. What a great
program!

Hopefully I want have much call for it, but it's good to know it's there
if I need it.

I also downloaded PINs as recommended by Simon and am using that, so
hopefully shouldn't have the problem again.

Cheers,

Chris.

--

Created Using The Bat! V1.61 E-Mail Client and Virus Checked by DrWeb.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the
furniture." Robin Williams.