Hello David,

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:50:55 -0600 GMT (26/11/02, 10:50 +0700 GMT),
David Goggin wrote:

> Still would like any newbie writeups, unless the FAQ is it, as I've
> found that and am exploring ...

The FAQ is it - for now. Some people (including myself) are interested
in writing something up which can be distributed carbon-based (i.e. in
the form of dead tress), but we are waiting for the next major
release, so as to not waste our efforts on a version that may become
obsolete soon, or just before, publishing.

> New question -- can you edit an message you've downloaded?

Not from within TB (due to a general policy of not allowing alteration
of incoming messages), but, as Jonathan already advised and described,
nothing is impossible. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible." -- Lord Kelvin,
president, Royal Society, 1895.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM