Hello David,

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:20:41 -0600 GMT (26/11/02, 11:20 +0700 GMT),
David Goggin wrote:

> Is there a "zoom" function to make a the pane that has the focus take
> up the whole window?

If you are viewing a message in the preview pane, hit Enter, and a new
window will open showing the message in a "folder view window" in its
full glory. Is that what you mean?

> And, I see that when I'm navigating through a thread, the highlighting
> in the message list pane doesn't move. Should it? I had expected it to
> move every time I moved to a new message.

No, the focus on the message list in the main window doesn't move when
you move the focus on the message list in a folder view window. This
is on purpose. You can also have several folder view windows open for
the same folder, each with a different focus.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ein Computerfreak wird die Zeit, die der Computer automatisch
arbeitet, dazu benutzen, ihm dabei unbewegt zuzusehen, um zu
beobachten, ob er richtig laeuft.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM