Hello Jonathan Angliss,
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:49:18 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, November 23, 2002, 2:49:18 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> On Friday, November 22, 2002, Barry2 wrote...

>> As the foreign student found when taking a trip to the UK to improve
>> his English ... and the first thing he saw when exiting the train
>> station was "HAIR pronounced SUCCESS" ... and promptly gave up
>> *ever* trying to understand the English language like a native of
>> this crazy island < lol >

> <grins> and apparently American's spell Cheese 'KRAFT'... ;) So it's
> no real wonder people are always confused ;)

Other people know that Kraft isnt cheese.. Like French isnt French
mustard..(g). seems to be a matter of taste....

Sorry justt back from hospital as a pickup tried to drive me off the
road and while I cannot remember what happened I am in better
condition then my bike or the car from what I hear. Car took a
runner...
Anyway trying to work my way trhough the mail...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60q

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates