Hello Dierk,

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 at 11:28:24[GMT +0100](10:28 where I live) you wrote
in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> Put it at the beginning of your template/message with the addition
> of %- at the end of the line.

Strange but that doesn't work at all and, even if I put the cursor at
the beginning of the message, it still puts the macro at the end :-(

I know that, when I sent files before, I just added it and it all
behaved perfectly, not now though. In fact I added the file to all 60
messages by hand this morning as it had to go.

 Richard

I have kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it

The Bat! 1.62/Beta7 with Windows 2000 (build 2195) version 5.0 Service
Pack 3 and Opera 7.