Hello Richard!

On Saturday, November 30, 2002 at 7:26:06 PM you wrote:

> Which path - sorry to be thick?

As I wrote earlier, someone sent me a message which is usually
processed completely automatically on my side. It gets filtered and an
auto-reply is created; this reply contains two small files (my PGP
keys).

About four weeks ago I bought me a notebook which i now my main
working computer; TB was carried over by an internal backup/restore,
which kept all my filters and templates intact. Since the notebook's
HD is partitioned in a slightly different way from the old one and I
chose to distribute certain files in a different way, some of the
paths I use as values in TB's macros didn't work anymore.

In this specific case, the %ATTACHFILE macro lines (each file uses
one) showed E:\path instead of D:\path. After I corrected that
everything worked fine.

On a side note, the same happened for my cookies line.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.62/Beta16 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

The First Amendment presupposes that right conclusions are more likely
to be gathered out of a multitude of tongues, than through any kind of
authoritative selection. (Judge Learned Hand as cited in New York
Times v. Sullivan)