Marck-

Saturday, November 30, 2002, 5:59:30 PM, you wrote:

MDP> If you are confident with RegEdit, find the "mailto" key in
MDP> HK_CLASSES. Navigate to the Command sub-key and edit the default to
MDP> enclose the %1 parameter at the end of TB command line to be
MDP> enclosed in double quotes.

No, that's what I was saying. I did that and the effect is still the
same. I also changed all the other instances of mailto in the USER
hierarchies just to make sure and it still works the same....er
doesn't work the same.

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2