Bats-

Bringing this back on topic again:

NJY> You can see http://www.gummibears.nu/test.html for an example of one
NJY> correct mailto, and one incorrect if you'd like to test for yourself.

The correctly formed url still is not handled correctly by TB, so I
*do* think this qualifies as a bug. And while I've quoted the RFC as a
defense of TB's handling of malformed urls, if the correctly formed
one can be handled by TB then it's a short hop to handling the other
one, using the quotes as delimiters.

NJY> This is already a rule the IETF follows (see
NJY> http://www.apacheweek.com/issues/01-03-02 ).

Did I miss something? This doesn't seem to address the issue...

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2