Hi TBUDL,
On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, at 04:04:47 [GMT +0530] you wrote:

MD> Tuesday, December 3, 2002, 3:54:30 AM, you wrote:

>> Hi TBUDL,
>> On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, at 02:46:32 [GMT +0530] you wrote:
MD>>> Does the Bat! have any features to compose HTML mail like one would do
MD>>> in Outlook....like have inline pictures or background
MD>>> images...background sounds I know might be too much to ask :-)

>> Ooooh here we go again
>> hold on to your hats !!!!!

MD> Hey I review a lot of software and cannot be a Pro at it all. Need to
MD> kow things I can put in my review. Did I step in something mucky here?

BAT users (myself included) get very passionate about the evils of HTML
check the archive (address in footers) and you'll see what I mean.
The Bat is deliberately Plain text and long may it continue to be so.

--
Pure E-mail with The Bat! v1.62/Beta16 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Unfortunately I'm writing this without the aid of music

Thought for the day
Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what's for lunch.