Hello Mean Drake,

On or about Monday, December 02, 2002 at 02:46:32GMT +0530 (which
was 4:16 PM in the tropics where I live) Mean Drake scribbled;

MD> Does the Bat! have any features to compose HTML mail like one would do
MD> in Outlook....like have inline pictures or background
MD> images...background sounds I know might be too much to ask :-)

NO!  Thank God!  E-mail was NEVER intended to be pretty, just
brief and to the point......  If TB! ever adds it, especially
without the option to DUMP it, I will be an instant EX-Batter!

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Get a PERMANENT 100MB capacity mailbox for ONLY
$29.95/year.  No more lost mail due to mailbox
capacity restrictions.  Access by POP3 or Webmail!
Earn a FREE mailbox with their referral program.
Apply NOW at http://1110.runbox.com
Flying in the stratosphere with The Bat! V1.61 on
Windows 2000 Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3