TheBat-users,

  One aspect of TB is starting to annoy me. On some mailing lists the
  sender of the original mail is in the From field. Sometimes I have
  this original sender in an address book group (with an attached AB
  template) so on replying I get the AB template of the _sender_ and not
  of the list which I want to use when I reply to sender and the list

  Can anything be done about this?

  I have the problem with other aspects a well (as witnessed below).

  _Please_ help.

,----- [ Mail of Nov 22nd to TBUDL ]

`-----

--