Tuesday, September 24, 2002, 3:48:06 AM, you wrote:

ACM> There's another thing that breaks the address book templates being
ACM> auto-applied as they should. This is when you have a single entry
ACM> but there are multiple addresses entered with duplication of one or
ACM> more of them. The even funnier thing is that when I see this
ACM> problem/corrupted entry, I *know* that I didn't do it. Deleting the
ACM> duplicated addresses fixes the problem.

I had a look, but I don't think I have any of these. I
know I don't on the ones I tried. It's a big enough ab
that it's not real easy to comb it, but the ones I tried
were OK. I'll watch for them ... but what about contacts
who actually do have several different addresses? The same
template will suffice for all of them, in this case, but
how do you handle that?

tnx ..

Lynn

1.60m on Win2kPro SP2

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/hawthorne/