Hi Ochrid,

@10-Dec-2002, 20:42 +0100 (19:42 UK time) Ochrid [O] in
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

TF>> A little tickmark in a yellow circle indicates that the message
TF>> is signed by S/Mime or PGP/Mime.

O> Is the secret in the 'mime' bit? Marck Pearlstone's messages are
O> PGP-signed, but do not get "ticked" .

No, Thomas was being a little misleading there. TB does not support
PGP/MIME. It only supports S/MIME. These tickmark icons are S/MIME
signed message indicators. Nothing to do with PGP. I, in fact,
usually sign my messages with GnuPG. This one is signed with S/MIME
just to ring the changes.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2