Hey Simon,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.62 Beta/17) Personal' was used
to write [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 4:57:03 PM.

TM>> A check in a yellow circle.

RP>>> It seemed to correspond to having something like 'sig'(?) in the column
RP>>> (window) where attachment info. appears.

TM>> Yep,  Thomas F. replied to this same subject describing it. I am working
TM>> on  getting  one with an appropriate subject line so I can include it in
TM>> the image.

SB> Which  I sent ;) However, I would just like to add that I do believe that it
SB> is  supposed  to  represent  a little bat and not a tick/check mark ... well
SB> that's what it looks like to me :)

Thanks Simon, looking again, I agree. It is probably a Bat in the
little yellow circle (that would explain why the check is fat in the
middle, and thin on each ends...:-).

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.61