Hello  Granville,

On  Tuesday, 10. December 2002  at 02:54:20 [GMT +0000] you wrote:

> fellow Batters. I have a Hotmail account and would like to log on to
> it when I receive my regular emails without having to go through
> Outlook Express. Is there a way to do this. One of the reasons I don't
> want to use Outlook Express for my Hotmail is that I like to keep my
> Hotmail messages on the server for safety reasons. But if I import
> them via Outlook Express then they just keep bulking up my Inbox
> folders in the Bat! with duplicated messages.
> Can you come up with any suggestions.

There is a better programm than web2pop. It is called Izymail. With
that one you can receive and _send_ emails to hotmail via the pop
funcion in Thebat. Little programm that runs in the backround like
web2pop.

www.izymail.com

--
Ciao
Thomas

Mailer:  The Bat!1.62 Christmas Edition | Windows XP
PGP:     6.58 ckt Build 8 - Key 0xBB9237A9
ICQ:     121117424 (hardly ever online)
HP:      http://www.thebat.int.tc/