On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, 7:56 PM, you wrote:

PC>> http://www.jmasoftware.com/english/index.html

GC> I went on the Website and downloaded the plugin for Hotmail. I then
GC> installed this in The Bat! folder in my programme files. I created a
GC> new account called Hotmail and when asked for the SMTP and PoP
GC> addresses I filled in web2pop. I then dialed in to see if I could get
GC> connected to Hotmail but nothing happened. What have I not done
GC> correctly to make this work?

in TB, select the hotmail account folder, right-click and do properties.
the RECEIVE MAIL should have your server as web2pop, username should be
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

then try F2 when the focus is on the hotmail account folder. Down at the
bottom of the TB windows you should see a line that has :
connection finished , X messages received.
if it has an error, then... tell me what it says.

make sure web2pop is running of course, and it has the hotmail module
loaded.

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600