Hello Peter!

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002 at 2:45:24 PM you wrote:

M>> ... change the size of the fonts in the
M>> pop-up boxes, such as "Move" ...

P> Maybe I'm waaaaaaaaaay off:

P> (Windows) Display properties > Appearance > Font size does nothing for
P> you?
P> This is how you set all Windows menus, etc.

Yes. But if you've been following my exchange with Allie, you know that
I didn't realize what the Custom button did. I thought I had only the
choice of small and large, plus screen resolution in settings. When you
are as old as I am, you will understand these lapses and the need for
someone to hold your hand. :)

--

  Mary
(Mary Bull)

The Bat 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1