Hello Gerard,

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 at 20:16:17[GMT +0100](which was 19:16 where I
live) you wrote:

G> My problems started after about 9 months of problem free operation. I do
G> remember ZoneLabs telling me there was a new update. I had a look but
G> didn't change anything. My ZoneLabs did it on its own?

I put 3.5.166 on the other day and, even though I have it set for
automatic updates, I still had to do it manually. I just thought I'd
check just in case and I found it hadn't done anything.

G> In your case it is more weird. If you terminate a running program in
G> Taskmanager, something or someone must have started it. If it starts
G> automaticly it should do so after a restart.

I don't have TB! starting automatically, it's a manual start. I don't
know how the extra "exe" file got there but it's all working OK now.

Probably just one of those one off (I hope) unexplainable things.

Richard

We attract hearts by the qualities we display; we retain them by the qualities we
possess. Suard

Using The Bat! version 1.62 Beta/17 with Windows 2000 (build 2195),
version 5.0 Service Pack 3 and using the best browser: Opera.