Hello All,

I have looked online, and in the help file, and find no source
explaining the structure of the address book.

The confusion came from having multiple accounts that I use for
different ISP's, as well as archiving old mail too.

Sometimes I would log into TB as a single account, and other times as
a group that would load multiple groups.

I discovered by accident that I was effectively using and adding to
two different versions of my address book, depending on how I was
logged in.

I tried consolidating, but things still seem weird.

I would love a good explanation of the different ADB files, and the
INI file. Also any recommendations for dealing with address books
between multiple accounts.

 Brandt                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The BAT ver. 1.61
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2