Hello Allie,

TF>> But a message that has been replied to will have this little
TF>> arrow on the envelope. The next user accessing the mail base
TF>> should see it.

ACM> Yes, but this doesn't prevent him/her from composing another answer.

IMO, Why not then put your foot down and lay down the rules?
Not to be smart but if more than one person is to reply to
an e-mail you must be running something that is outside of a
personal base.

I can only come up with 2 solutions at the moment.

1. Lay down the rules, tell your crew to be aware of
multiple replies. Move the replied message to a special
folder (already replied to).

2. I am sure there is a rule complex enough to move the
messages that need a reply and the replies to folders that
should probably only be used for reference.

3. If worst comes to worst it just might benefit you! Any
customer I am sure would pend most of their business needs on
how well support can handle their request. Sometimes two
replies just might be better than one :)

        3a. Setup a template that tells the user if you get
        more than one reply to your message it is because we
        care and aim for the peaks of good business :)

I might not have answered you and I am not a marine but
sometimes you just have to make due with what you got and
most of the time simply improvise with what you have.

ACM> Also, the message is flagged as replied only after the reply is
ACM> sent. The two users could be composing replies concurrently.

You must be handling your mail at server level where TB!
doesn't handle incoming mail and then divides amongst
certain parties...

If this is the case it is understandable then why two users
could be replying to a message at the same time.

My only solution would be to create a new off-line rule.
Setup a quick template that tells your partners someone is
already replying to the request.

A & B get a question through the mail. A & B are about to
both reply to it. A & B input their energy and resources
into it and the person with the question get's 2 replies.

How about A & B gets the question. A & B either informs the
other their answering or A & B forward their replies to C.

I don't know this is all more idea than it is answers
probably but I am really just trying to open your mind if I
can.

I hope I helped.

 Victor B. Gonzalez
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1