In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Uwe Zimmermann [UZ] wrote:'

UZ> Thanks for showing me how to disable the warning, now it's only
UZ> the error message which is left.

Hmmm. Interesting.

I have TextPad associated with .log files and don't get this error.
TB! doesn't really have any control over which application opens
attachment filetypes that aren't supported by it's internal viewer.

It usually just uses the system associated application.

I have WinEdt installed here and am trying to get it to associate it
with .log files. I can't seem to. Notepad opens the file instead,
even though I manually created the association in the Windows
filetypes.

I then switched the association back to textpad ... textpad opens
the file just fine. <shrug>

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)