Hello Daniel,
and Miguel,

Sunday, December 15, 2002, 6:49:23 AM, you wrote:

DH> In  reply  to Miguel's message 'question 2' on Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:35:49
DH> +0100 from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

DH> Miguel

<snip>

MAU>> Of  course  but,  would  you  force  a friend to drink coffee if he
MAU>> doesn't like it?

What friend worth his salt would go along and let you force him to
drink anything?

DH> I wouldn't have a friend that didn't drink coffee ;-)

Myself, I drink tea with some friends and coffee with others. :) It
took me a long time to get used to in-line posting, and now I like it
very much.

However, I still top-post with some friends and relatives who enjoy
the conversation more that way. Most of them are not yet convertible
to glorious The Bat!

May it live long and prosper! Likewise the helpful and entertaining
Listers on tbudl and tbot, including the moderators.

I expect Allie to tell us to move to tbot with this pretty soon. :)

 Mary