Hello Allie,

Sunday, December 15, 2002, 8:23:44 AM, you wrote:

MB>> I expect Allie to tell us to move to tbot with this pretty soon. :)

ACM> Perhaps my friends here prefer discussing this here, rather than on
ACM> TBOT, so I wouldn't be a good friend in insisting that they take the
ACM> discussion to TBOT (drink coffee and not tea) ;)

And a good friend you always are! Didn't mean to suggest that you
*should* tell us we were off topic--just expressing a little feminine
anxiety. :) And actually, now that I think of it, it's not OT--it's
about tbudl's protocols--just wandering a little from the original
subject of the thread.

ACM> I expect this thread to quickly die a natural death anyway so I
ACM> doubt that it'd be necessary to make any requests. :)

Again, Allie, my apologies. I didn't mean to tell you what to do. :)

 Mary