Hello M.,

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:23:11 -0700 GMT (16/12/02, 01:23 +0700 GMT),
M. Evans wrote:

> Maybe others have mentioned this idea:  let the same filter apply to
> both Inbox and Outbox so that I don't have to keep defining the same
> filter twice, once for recipient and once for sender.

Actually, I always use "Presence in Kludges" in order to cover both
recipient and sender. What I still have to do is create two filters,
one for incoming and one for outgoing mail.

I therefore suggested repeatedly that these filter functions
(incoming, outgoing, read, replied) should not be seperated into
different filters, but we should be able to create only one filter
with tickmarks "apply to:" incoming, outgoing, etc. mail, with
multiple choices possible.

All I have heard is that the filtering system / sorting office is
being "completely revamped", whatever that means. I have no details
except that there will be changes in some future version, the number
of which I cannot name. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM