On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 8:01:01 AM, Miguel A. Urech wrote:

>> HOWEVER: If the mail in question is useless or spam, I want to delete it.
>> Pressing the Del key, with the default read filter mentioned above, doesn't send
>> the mail to Trash, it sends it to "Read".

> That is quite strange. I have a filter setup similar to yours (in what
> regards to Read filters) and if I delete a messages it does go to
> Trash. I have just verified this once again.

Yes. I am sure that it used to work for me, but now it has stopped. Maybe I have
to tear down all my filters and build them up again or something. That could be
OK, mostly nothing interesting in in Inbox any more anyway, it all goes to Inbox
- Known.

Maybe if I turn a bunch of them off ... <sigh/>

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure,
what you do not understand.   --Leonardo da Vinci