Hello Simon,

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:26:47 +0000 GMT (19/12/02, 19:26 +0700 GMT),
Simon Blake wrote:

TF>> or should I be doing that anyway?

> That's  a  good question. I don't know whether there is an upgrade path from
> Educational to Personal to Business etc. I can't see anything on the RITLABS
> site. But I suppose it you wanted to use TB! in a Business environment you'd
> need  a Business licence, even if you already had an Educational licence. So
> the  same  must  apply  from Educational to Personal I imagine. I expect the
> moderators  here  will  know  (or  be able to find out) if there is a way to
> upgrade an existing licence or not.

The moderators are not involved in licensing or marketing. But the
German distributor offers an "upgrade" from Educational to Personal
(IIRC). Whether or not this exists also for the versions bought from
another distributor, probably that distributor should know.

OTOH, I was a Person when I bought TB, and now I am a Student. Should
I ask for a refund?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM