Hello Simon,

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:57:21 +0000 GMT (20/12/02, 01:57 +0700 GMT),
Simon Blake wrote:

TF>> OTOH,  I was a Person when I bought TB, and now I am a Student. Should I
TF>> ask for a refund?

> Naa,  hang on 'till you become a fully fledged Person again <g>

LOL!

> It will save you having the bother of downgrading, getting the
> refund, and then upgrading and giving it back again...look at it as
> a long term investment ;-)

But then, you know how students are on a limited budget and don't tend
to invest. ;-)

Oops, I hear a fish flying. We'd better stop this. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

QUESTION: If a fire hydrant has H2O on the inside, what is on the
outside?

ANSWER: K9P

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM