Hello David,

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:20:44 -0600 GMT (19/12/02, 23:20 +0700 GMT),
David Grimes wrote:

>> That name must appear somewhere in the text or kludges, I'd think ... have
>> you tried just looking for "Norton AntiVirus Deleted" anywhere?

> Thanks. Yes, that what I figured. But it is not displayed in the headers,
> and my test filter does not process a message with this string even if I set
> the Location to "Anywhere."  Quite a poser.

It would make sense, but TB's searchfunction doesn't find the file
name of an attachment. I believe this has been reported as a bug.

> Using TB v1.62 XMas Ed. on W2K 5.0 Build  2195 SP3

On a side-note, I always wandered where the abberviation XMas comes
from. Cross-Mass?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible
worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM