Hallo David,

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:38:14 +0100GMT (21-12-02, 22:38 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

DvZ> I don't know what's wrong but every time I reply to you I get "Hello
DvZ> Victor" instead of "Hello Allie" (see above). I don't have a reply
DvZ> template in your addressbook entry that overrules the addressbook
DvZ> entry of the list. So I don't know what's causing this.

Maybe it sounds silly, but check whether you've got an address book
entry of a certain Victor with Allie's address. It looks like you've
got the addresses of listmembers in your Address Book.
Until I decided that such an AB group didn't have any real use, I ran
a filter that put all senders on this list in an address book group,
caused more problems than that it did good. For instance listmembers
forwarding or redirecting messages and so causing duplicate (and
false) address book entries.
Now I'm old and wise and know how I could enhance such a filter, but
also that also that I don't need it anymore. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof