In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
David Van Zuijlekom [DVZ] wrote:'

DVZ> I don't know what's wrong but every time I reply to you I get
DVZ> "Hello Victor" instead of "Hello Allie" (see above). I don't
DVZ> have a reply template in your addressbook entry that overrules
DVZ> the addressbook entry of the list. So I don't know what's
DVZ> causing this.

DVZ> Does anyone has a clue?

This could only be caused by one of your templates. You just have to
find the errant one.

Do you have a filter that automatically adds posters to your address
book?

When Victor's templates were problematic his replies would say that
the message is from him but his address would be that of the person
to whom he's replying. Look for the address/es in your address book for
Victor and you should find that the e-mail address is actually mine,
i.e., [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
  -=] Allie C Martin [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)