Hello John!

On Wednesday, December 25, 2002 at 9:41:25 AM you wrote:

> As I understand this,a "%-" is to be added to ~each~ of the macros
> above which a line of space is wasted?

Yes, this specific macro tells TB to not insert a line break.

You could also put all your macros at the end of the message; just be
sure to have any macro that attaches a file before the macro typing
out attachments.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

I think the idea of art is killing creativity. (Douglas Adams)