Hello Toby,

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:48:23 +1100 GMT (30/12/02, 13:48 +0700 GMT),
Toby Tremayne wrote:

> that makes me think... is there any way to trigger a menu setting
> from a template macro?

Not really.

> Basically I'm looking for a way to always set "encrypt when
> completed" option to true when sending to a particular users or list
> of users...

But there is a solution for your wish: use the %EncryptComplete macro.

Also check out Help / Template Macros (the complete list of). ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks or buy her
a big ring and her own VCR, 'cause she'll want to have videos of the
wedding." (Jim, 10)

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM